Create Minion Prototypical Deific Power

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MarissaLH2112
D-Bee

Create Minion Prototypical Deific Power

Unread post by MarissaLH2112 »

This power looks really open-ended. And in the normal course of events, players should never really concern themselves with the particulars of how it, or any other PDP, works. That said, GMs still need to know the limits and some of the crazier games have legit gods as PCs. With that in mind, here’s my question.

If a god wanted their minion to look like themselves or another god, could they do that with this power? Some deities have fairly interesting and/or unusual forms that would make for a neat minion species. Imagine a minion species modeled off of Yin-Sloth or Styphon the Black or Shiva or Kumbakarna...
Lukterran
Adventurer

Re: Create Minion Prototypical Deific Power

Unread post by Lukterran »

I thought the rules seemed pretty clear use any race or creature currently within Palladium canon as a base and you can boost the attributes of the creature by a few D6.

But if you want to based if off say a Jotan stats etc... and make it look like a Teletubby that seems within the stated intent. It says they can look like anything. I would keep it reasonable. You can't base a created minion of say a T-REX and give them the huge bite damage and then make them have the size and weight of a gnome.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”