Thoughts on Necromancer powers

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kathias
D-Bee

Thoughts on Necromancer powers

Unread post by Kathias »

Hello my question is with the necromancer O.C.C ability 2 augmentation and additional appendages. Any idea if you can combine more than one different supernatural skull together? For instance wearing one skull on top of the other, and or if it’s possible to use skull fragments or large piece to make a crown or elaborate head piece with more than one supernatural skulls connected.
dreicunan
Hero

Re: Thoughts on Necromancer powers

Unread post by dreicunan »

If you are playing a Necromancer with more than one head, I couldn't see a problem. Otherwise, I find it unlikely.
Axelmania wrote:You of course, being the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not.
Declared the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not by Axelmania on 5.11.19.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

"Yo, dog, I heard you liked wearing a skull on your head, so we put a skull inside a skull inside a skull so you can wear a skull on your head while wearing a skull on your head while wearing a skull on your head!"

The Necromantic Turducken Helmet. I love it! That sounds so ludicrous and awesome that I'd allow it, with the caveat that your field of view will be severely restricted and you're not allowed to complain about anyone else at the gaming table making fun of it.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
dreicunan
Hero

Unread post by dreicunan »

Hotrod wrote:"Yo, dog, I heard you liked wearing a skull on your head, so we put a skull inside a skull inside a skull so you can wear a skull on your head while wearing a skull on your head while wearing a skull on your head!"

The Necromantic Turducken Helmet. I love it! That sounds so ludicrous and awesome that I'd allow it, with the caveat that your field of view will be severely restricted and you're not allowed to complain about anyone else at the gaming table making fun of it.

In this case, I'd insist that the PLAYER have to make and wear the helmet at the table as well to gain its benefits. :D
Axelmania wrote:You of course, being the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not.
Declared the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not by Axelmania on 5.11.19.
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Unread post by Father Goose »

This feels more Kingdom of Loathing than Palladium.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

I'd allow it, well at least once but I'd start with giving the character weird dreams about other peoples lives until eventually he ends up with 1 extra undead head attached to his shoulders per extra skull he wore, and the heads would probably be his first kill and his first kill at lvl 5 etc, and I'd make them argue constantly and try to wrest control of his body.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”