Elven kingdom of Raf-Chalon ?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tmbn
Wanderer

Elven kingdom of Raf-Chalon ?

Unread post by tmbn »

The Elven Kingdom of Raf-Chalon is mentioned settled between Wisdom and Penington family in the Eastern Territory. So there is Elven kingdom mentioned with very little information.

Is there some more information about this Kingdom somewhere else in the books?

Or, how do you play this kingdom? Is it important in your campaigns? How powerfull is this kingdom? Is it located along the Old kingdom river or is it somewhere between?
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Elven kingdom of Raf-Chalon ?

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Far as I know this place only appears in ET. It's mentioned the one time. Been trying to get more
info out of Kevin to see if he knows.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

an orc raiding party ate all 5 elves and the kingdom is no more (how there can be another kingdom inside a place that has no kings is confusing).
tmbn
Wanderer

Unread post by tmbn »

tmbn wrote:The Elven Kingdom of Raf-Chalon is mentioned settled between Wisdom and Penington family in the Eastern Territory. So there is Elven kingdom mentioned with very little information.

Is there some more information about this Kingdom somewhere else in the books?

Or, how do you play this kingdom? Is it important in your campaigns? How powerfull is this kingdom? Is it located along the Old kingdom river or is it somewhere between?

Cool Reagren! It be nice to know what the original thought was with this place. And how much influence it has. Also I like the fact that this is a place the GM could setup himself. I my mind it will definitely not be like the Elves in Lord of the Rings. I am thinking that there will be more like Scholar towns with schools etc. Since it's located so close to Wisdom. Their "kingdom" will be a high educated and have a lot of people working with the noble houses.

Mabye this place is something to add in Rifter.

Kiralon: There may be an Elf king there. Like Peningshire. Remember Eastern Territory si split into many fractions, houses and "kingdoms".
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Rifter article sounds like a great idea, if anyone knows what the place is supposed to be like.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

The Elf Kingdom of Raf-Chalon will appear in Rifter #84. Not sure at this point in time if official material or not.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Good to known,The Eastern territory,is made so that people can come up with ther own Kingdoms.
I hope to see more ideas for kingdoms in Rifter.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”