Happy Thanksgiving - November 23, 2017

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Happy Thanksgiving - November 23, 2017

Unread post by Kevin »

Happy Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving Day started early and took an immediate and unexpected turn.

I had planned for a relaxing day to catch up on TV shows until early evening dinner with friends and family and then some holiday shopping. Well, that was the plan until I woke up at 5:00 AM, my imagination burning with ideas that I could not shake. Ideas I had to write down. I blame Chuck! And he knows why. lol

At 6:00 AM I’m at the McDonald’s drive thru window for a Sausage McMuffin. By 6:15 I’m at the office pounding away on the keyboard. I’ve been writing nonstop – breaking only to email and text Happy Thanksgiving messages to friends and family. I have a lot to be thankful for, starting with my unbridled imagination and followed by my wonderful friends, family and fans.

It’s approaching 4:00 in the afternoon and I’m calling it a day. A very good day. An exciting day of writing (yes, writing can be exciting, at least for the writer). I need to head home to shower and change clothes before dinner. Then it’s a couple hours shopping before I plop down for the night.

I hope your Thanksgiving Day is full of delicious food, love and laughter. If you’re one of the maniacs out there shopping tonight and tomorrow morning, like me, safe travels and good hunting. For those of you who get to enjoy a long weekend of fun, I’m envious. We’ll be back at work tomorrow, and some of us will be working through the weekend to keep projects moving at a brisk pace so we can get new books into your hands in the weeks and months ahead.

Oh, and I should probably remind you about the Christmas Surprise Package offer available now thru December 23, and our Cyber-Monday sale at the Palladium webstore and on DriveThruRPG on Monday and Tuesday. See the Weekly Update for details and links. While you’re out there shopping on Black Friday and the weekend, and on Cyber-Monday, please don’t forget about lil’ ol’ Palladium Books. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving. May it be a great one!

Kevin Siembieda
- Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright November 23, 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Dead Reign®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”