A Quick Update - September 15, 2017

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Secrets of the Atlanteans hardcover “Gold Edition” arrived in the warehouse today

The limited edition hardcover of Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans arrived this morning and looks greats. I’ve already signed the first 150 copies and so has Chuck and Wayne. Kathy, Alex and Julius have been swamped all day working on distributor orders and other matters, so they’ll sign books on Monday and we should start shipping on Tuesday or Wednesday as promised.

Open House Multitude of Artists, Writers and Personalities

The 2018 Palladium Open House (POH) is shaping up to be a star-studded event with a large array of diverse Palladium creators. I know I’m excited as all get-out by the number of Palladium artists, writers and personalities who have confirmed they will be there or are hoping to attend. Among them, cover artist John Zelezenik, a big surprise because he lives in California and hates to fly! Fan fave artist, Ramon K. Perez who lives in Toronto, Canada, and is always swamped with comic book work. Writer Carl Gleba (New York), who is also an extraordinary Game Master and all around great guy. Another pleasant surprise was Matthew Balent. I think Matt was the very first person to let me know he was coming to the 2018 POH. Matt is one of the people who helped to found the Detroit Gaming Center with me, Erick Wujcik and several other awesome visionaries, and part of Palladium Books in the early days. The panel Matt and I did about the early days of gaming and Palladium was a popular talk at the last POH and we’ll do it again. I love all of these guys and have not seen them in years, so I’m thrilled they can make it, along with the 30+ other Palladium guys and gals.

That’s one of the cool things about Palladium Books, we’re like one big, happy family. Most of us have become good friends over the years. We respect each other and cherish these friendships, so there is plenty of love and silliness to go around. That fun, warm, family feeling extends to you. We are thrilled to meet and greet and hang out with those of you able to make it to the Open House. We enjoy gaming with you and sharing our experiences.

I’m especially proud of the Palladium crew when I hear fans gush about how friendly and down to earth everyone is at Palladium. We all appreciate the high esteem you hold for us and our work, but we’re just gaming geeks like you, and it’s awesome to have so many of you visit and spend a weekend with us. You see, the Palladium Open Houses are as special to us as they are to you. You and your kind support helps to keep us fired up. Motivated. Inspired.

My heartfelt thanks to all our friends and freelancers for helping to make this event special and memorable. And to you, our fans, for making it all worth doing. Thank you for you continuing support. It means a lot to all of us. You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to spending time with you next April at the POH.

Till then, keep your imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

© Copyright September 15, 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Dead Reign®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”