Welcome Scott Gibbons - June 20, 2017

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Welcome Scott Gibbons - June 20, 2017

Unread post by Kevin »

Welcome Scott Gibbons

I am very pleased to welcome Scott Gibbons to Palladium Books as the company’s business manager. I think he will fit in well here and fill the much needed role of wrangling personnel, keeping projects moving forward, working in sales and marketing, orchestrating social media and helping Palladium get back on schedule and stay on schedule. All things I have wanted to put into place for a long time now.

I have found Scott to be smart and capable. He is keenly aware of Palladium’s needs, and possesses the know-how and experience to implement the necessary changes and improvements we need on several fronts. He is taking over many of the projects and planned changes we have started, and will be the guy to see them through fruition, as well as implementing many of his own ideas. In short, I’m thrilled to have this capable gentleman on board.

For me in particular, it is nice to share the workload with such a capable individual. I look forward to Scott’s efforts in freeing me up so I can focus my energies where I am most needed, on the creative side. I also look forward to being able to work more closely again with freelancers, and bang out new product on a more frequent and reliable basis. A lot of good changes are coming. Some small, some big. Bringing on Scott is one of the big ones, and one that will have a long lasting impact. More good stuff is in the works.

Welcome to the Palladium team, Scott. Be fearless and make things happen. I know you will, because you already are.

Kevin Siembieda
- Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright June 20, 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Dead Reign®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”