Here’s a surprise

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Here’s a surprise

Unread post by Kevin »

Here’s a surprise

My dear friend, Jolly Blackburn, texted me a while ago and then posted on Facebook:

“Congrats to Kevin Siembieda for being inducted into the Origins Hall of Fame tonight. Monty Cook as well. From one hall of famer to another. Cheers.”

Thanks, Jolly. This is all a pleasant surprise to me.

My thanks to everyone who voted for me. And congratulations to Monty Cook.

I guess Woody Allen is right (to paraphrase), if you last long enough and produce consistently good stuff, sooner or later you’ll be recognized for it. :-) Nice. And totally unexpected.

I’m not at Origins, I’m at the office working away on a number of things. For the last six hours it has been the manuscript for Chaos Earth® Resurrection. Been jumping between it and Robotech Expeditionary Force Marines.

What a nice way to end the evening.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright June 6, 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”