Acid Blood question

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

boxee
Hero

Acid Blood question

Unread post by boxee »

Do you guys think Acid Blood would protect you from the Naga Dancer poison bite?
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Acid Blood question

Unread post by krispy »

[quote="boxee"]Do you guys think Acid Blood would protect you from the Naga Dancer poison bite?[/quote

That's a good question, I never considered it in the game

there are a lot of elements to consider.

the level of acidity or alkalinity of a substance can have an effect on a substance that is introduced into it... either destroying it, neutralizing it, or nothing

but there are also many types of venom's: Neurotoxins, Haemotoxins, Necrotixins.

Its your call mate.

you could just have a blanket rule, that anyone with acid blood is impervious to venoms, or you can scale it.
You could have them impervious to say neurotixins but a necrotoxin will be unaffected.
or you could have them all effect the victim, but the damage and duration is altered
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

It is so good to hear from you, I hope your writing projects are going well? I know it is a lot harder then people think it is to write a good story. I have been having troubles writing my own story. I have been writing the NPCs for my story, it is harder to write up host armor then I thought it would be.
Question do roughnecks that choose proto host armor get their bio-e or do they only get the basic proto host armor bio-e?
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

boxee wrote:It is so good to hear from you, I hope your writing projects are going well? I know it is a lot harder then people think it is to write a good story. I have been having troubles writing my own story. I have been writing the NPCs for my story, it is harder to write up host armor then I thought it would be.
Question do roughnecks that choose proto host armor get their bio-e or do they only get the basic proto host armor bio-e?

Thanks mate,
The writing projects are going well. I can attest that it is a lot harder than most think.

The TJ sourcebook that i wrote with Guy Ledouche & GK was a great experience

I have just started getting back into House of the Red Sands, which unfortunately took a position on the shelf due to personal writing projects, not affiliated with PB or Splicers.

House of the Red Sands are a nomadic House that dwell in the great deserts. I have a few new War Mounts, 2 template Host Armour, new plants for the Gardener, and other cool stuff :)

I am also writing another Splicers project, but i will keep that quite for the moment ;)
connecting the dots
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

krispy wrote:The TJ sourcebook that i wrote with Guy Ledouche & GK was a great experience
I am also writing another Splicers project, but i will keep that quite for the moment ;)

**YAWN** Someone is using my name in vain and disturbing my hibernation. Oh, it's Krispy. That's always awesome! :D
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:
krispy wrote:The TJ sourcebook that i wrote with Guy Ledouche & GK was a great experience

**YAWN** Someone is using my name in vain and disturbing my hibernation. Oh, it's Krispy. That's always awesome! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
connecting the dots
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

boxee wrote:Do you guys think Acid Blood would protect you from the Naga Dancer poison bite?

Gotta say, this is an original thought and very interesting.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Yea it is a tough question. I could just house rule it if I was running the game, but I would much rather play then run.

Return to “Splicers®”