gorehound question

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

boxee
Hero

gorehound question

Unread post by boxee »

Gorehounds are not listed as having tracking skill, or track by scent ability was this just a mistake?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: gorehound question

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

They have th standard abilities of all warmounts so they have son base abilities from that if I recall. That said, enhanced abilities should be purchased with bio-e. We ky have one pure, dedicated tracker in our pack.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

just checked. standard senses includes quadruple usual human sense of smell, which is specifically noted as not being enough to track with.

and warmounts are not noted as having tracking by default, nor are they noted as having skills based on metabolism afaict.

that said, not all dogs hunt by smell. i understand that wolves, for example, hunt mostly by sight.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

The Rifter article about Gorehounds I believe covers tracking upgrades and some Gorehound speciality breeds that come with innate boosts to tracking. If you like the pack master I strongly recommend check that article out it is pretty excellent with some great artwork of different breeds of Gorehounds.
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Yea I was just hoping it was something that got overlooked.

Return to “Splicers®”