Interesting question.

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Interesting question.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Do you allow Kaiju in your games? If so, what kinds?? What types of attacks would you allow them to have???

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: Interesting question.

Unread post by Premier »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Do you allow Kaiju in your games? If so, what kinds?? What types of attacks would you allow them to have???

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Whew!! Good Ole Kaiju! Indeed there are some cases where I know of Games and Concepts that fit the bill for Kaiju.

Slappy created a Colossal Class Warmount Carrier called the Kraken. Slappy's write up is here. If you like a militarized aircraft carrier that is the likes of Gojira fused with Gamera, then this Biotech kaiju might be up your alley.

There is also a special edition Rifter#44 that contains kaiju. In the article Megaversal Monster Showdown, there is another Kaiju designed for Splicers called Sansarakhaana - the Devourer of the Earth written by Todd Yoho and illustrated by Brian Manning.

There are nine others also featured in the article, written and illustrated by the Palladiumbooks Freelancers. If your looking for a major challenge or a switch of pace for gamers, these big stompers can sure do the trick.

Here is the Voracious Absorber (VA), Quiserraica. Also Written & Co-created by Slappy and illustrated by me. Here is the write-up.

Here is a thread discussing VAs in a Heroes Unlimited campaign. VAs can be easily scaled to deal with whatever your gaming party calls for.

Return to “Splicers®”