Rifter 0 and the Pinaak Long Bow

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Rifter 0 and the Pinaak Long Bow

Unread post by 13eowulf »

So I was looking through Splicers material in Rifters, and came across the Ranger O.C.C. which references the Pinaak Longbow from Rifter 37, and I got to thinking about the weapon enhancements from Rifter 0.

Specifically the 'Bayonet" enhancements, and what I was thinking was that the Pinaak Longbow could potentially have two such enhancements, one on either tip of the bow, making it suitable for melee combat. What do you all think?
Oderint Dum Metuant.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Rifter 0 and the Pinaak Long Bow

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I'd allow it.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

13eowulf wrote:So I was looking through Splicers material in Rifters, and came across the Ranger O.C.C. which references the Pinaak Longbow from Rifter 37, and I got to thinking about the weapon enhancements from Rifter 0.

Specifically the 'Bayonet" enhancements, and what I was thinking was that the Pinaak Longbow could potentially have two such enhancements, one on either tip of the bow, making it suitable for melee combat. What do you all think?

I have seen this used in movies enough I don't see why one would not allow it.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I love the idea- I would be all for it!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Splicers®”