Jungle Elves full stats?

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kyzandria
D-Bee

Jungle Elves full stats?

Unread post by Kyzandria »

I was wondering if there is a complete jungle elf RCC. The one in the South America book leaves out important information. In the description it states they are "tiny" elves however in the RCC there is nothing about their height or weight. There isn't even a description of eye and hair colors or even general looks and nothing about life span either. :-(
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Jungle Elves full stats?

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

sadly no, I would suppose you take the baseline stats for elf hight and lifespan then make them shorter and however exotic you wish.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I just read the Jungle Elf racial text and I see absolutely no mention of body size.

(Opinion)As such the default would be to say they are human sized (maybe shorter the human average considering that they are "tiny elves" in the island's history section, but that section was written from the Splugi PoV. *shrugs*) and have human like ("normal") life spans.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Kyzandria
D-Bee

Nekira Sudacne wrote:sadly no, I would suppose you take the baseline stats for elf hight and lifespan then make them shorter and however exotic you wish.

Thank you for the reply we will have to take those into consideration.
Kyzandria
D-Bee

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:I just read the Jungle Elf racial text and I see absolutely no mention of body size.

(O)As such the default would be to say they are human sized (maybe shorter the human average considering that they are "tiny elves" in the island's history section, but that section was written from the Splugi PoV. *shrugs*) and have human like ("normal") life spans.

Sorry if my question was poorly written and offensive as I have never before posted anything on any type of forum
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:I just read the Jungle Elf racial text and I see absolutely no mention of body size.

(O)As such the default would be to say they are human sized (maybe shorter the human average considering that they are "tiny elves" in the island's history section, but that section was written from the Splugi PoV. *shrugs*) and have human like ("normal") life spans.

My only comment is to the last part, sinse it does say they are related to palladium elves and not humans, they should default to elf life span and not human.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Kyzandria wrote:

Sorry if my question was poorly written and offensive as I have never before posted anything on any type of forum

I was only noting from whom's PoV that section of text was written from.

@NS: was just stating a different Opinion. GM's can make their own choice for their own games which way they are.

@ ALL: Yes I agree that the J. Elves Racial text is missing these, while not critical stats, important stats.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Normal Elves are slightly taller than humans so perhaps being human size is 'tiny' in respect to that.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I was just coming here to ask this. ARe they green skinned or what not?
OH well.....
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Sir_Spirit wrote:I was just coming here to ask this. ARe they green skinned or what not?
OH well.....

For a PF setting I've have done some text on, the elves there a short (5 foot'ish) and oriental looking.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”