Aliens Unlimited Missing Information

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Silas
D-Bee
Comment: Never underestimate a player who likes options.

Aliens Unlimited Missing Information

Unread post by Silas »

I'm wanting to create a Humanoid Skeletal alien out of Aliens Unlimited for a game, but the Speed bonus is missing. It only says "+ Speed". What is the Speed bonus supposed to be?
Rogue Scholar, speaking over the grave of a black marketeer: "In the Great House and in the House of Fire, on that Great Day when all the days and years are numbered, oh let my name be given back to me."
Juicer, having killed said black marketeer: Oh %@$# this! His name is Dirtnap! Can we go now?!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Aliens Unlimited Missing Information

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

In the main book it is +1d6.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Silas
D-Bee
Comment: Never underestimate a player who likes options.

Re: Aliens Unlimited Missing Information

Unread post by Silas »

Many thanks. Now I can create this horror show of an alien. My GM is going to freak out. :twisted:
Rogue Scholar, speaking over the grave of a black marketeer: "In the Great House and in the House of Fire, on that Great Day when all the days and years are numbered, oh let my name be given back to me."
Juicer, having killed said black marketeer: Oh %@$# this! His name is Dirtnap! Can we go now?!

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”