Chronological analysis of "Mega Damage" references by NPCs

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Chronological analysis of "Mega Damage" references by NPCs

Unread post by Tor »

A lot of terms (SDC for example, or natural 20) I always figured to be stuff known to players/GMs, but not actually terms used by the characters themselves within the Megaverse.

In reading through Splicers recently, I noticed that Ralph Bellamy (named page 16) uses phrases like "Mega-Damage beings" and "Mega-Damage structures" (page 18 under Nature Preserves).

It got me wondering if it might be possible to arrange a timeline of such references. I think I remember someone mentioned this has happened in Rifts before, though I'm not sure where, possibly Erin Tarn used the term? Does anyone know if it ever happened in Robotech?

Am looking to find books/pages so we can get an idea of how many people use these terms.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”