Animal Tattoos as Psionics

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grimlock
Explorer

Animal Tattoos as Psionics

Unread post by Grimlock »

Hey all,

I couldn't find this anywhere on the forums or the old FAQ, so here I go:

Animal Tattoos "have all the abilities the real world animal would possess" (Atlantis, pg.88). Does this include the innate Psionic abilities See the Invisible, Sense Evil, Sense Magic, and Sixth Sense? (R:UE, pg.367)

Thanks in advance,

:Grimlock
I gave my wife 5 rules for decorating our place: No Bows, No Pink, No Flowers, No Birds, and No Unicorns.
I later found out Unicorns are Mega Damage.
Now there are 4 rules.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: Animal Tattoos as Psionics

Unread post by Tor »

I don't see why it wouldn't.

Why limit yourself to dogs and horses though? Land Rays in Psyscape are SDC animals :)
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Grimlock
Explorer

Re: Animal Tattoos as Psionics

Unread post by Grimlock »

Tor wrote:I don't see why it wouldn't.

Why limit yourself to dogs and horses though? Land Rays in Psyscape are SDC animals :)

I'll consider the Land Ray. ;)

In the mean time, I know I can leave my dog tattoo to stand guard while I sleep, and howl me awake if their psionics get triggered. :D
I gave my wife 5 rules for decorating our place: No Bows, No Pink, No Flowers, No Birds, and No Unicorns.
I later found out Unicorns are Mega Damage.
Now there are 4 rules.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”