What OCCs specialize in juggling/knife throwing besides...

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

What OCCs specialize in juggling/knife throwing besides...

Unread post by Thinyser »

Besides the juggler/knife thrower on p.23 of PFRPG:3 Adventures on the High Seas?

I had thought there was a Jongleur OCC somewhere but cannot find it... Maybe I'm delusional.

Open to any and all suggestions but especially those that come from PFRPG.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: What OCCs specialize in juggling/knife throwing besides.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Far as I know there is only the juggler/knife thrower OCC that specializes in juggling, and I have most of the books.
-------------------
There is the Circus Creation tables in the R:VK book which might have a juggler option (Even if it not be a class). [I am not talking about the R:VKr book nor the R:VSB.]

Then there is the Ludecrus Mage Create Carnie spell that makes circus performers.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I think an Assassin with Juggling (or just anyone who can use the current version of H2H Assassin) would work just fine. Take the Targeting WP as well. If you're looking for something that an also evade ranged attacks easily as well, that's something i don't know much about with for PF.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Fermat
Explorer

Unread post by Fermat »

Not exactly OCC's, but the HU power categories of Special Training: Stage Magician and Weapon Master: Ranged could be what you might need.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

HtH assassin in N&SS differs from Assassin in other systems in that it gives strike bonuses solely with throwing weapons, that might interest you. Similar to how the version in Dead Reign gives bonuses to strike with guns.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”