TW Conduit Sword

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dinne
Wanderer

TW Conduit Sword

Unread post by Dinne »

I have a White Knight in my campaign and he has a TW Conduit Sword. The one that is powered by the energy bolts, the ones that can be fired by the Mystic/White Knights. I am confused about the meaning behind the wording. "4 times the amount needed to expel an energy bolt is needed to form a long sword or bastard sword-sized weapon." What confuses me is there is NOTHING mentioned about a difference in damage. Why would you expend the extra amount of PPE for a sword that can be used by the same Weapon Proficiency and gets not bonuses to hit, damage, etc?

The real question is whether the canon world book for MadHaven left out an extra damage die or some sort of bonus or that this expended PPE is just for roleplay with no real game value?

Thanks as always. :)
Dinne
Wanderer

Re: TW Conduit Sword

Unread post by Dinne »

Was this a bad question?
Prysus
Champion

Re: TW Conduit Sword

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. I'm just not sure any of us (at least those who read the thread) have an answer. You may want to try contacting ... um ... tired, but pretty sure it's The Galactus Kid who (unless my fatigued mind is playing tricks on me and confusing writers again) one of the people who wrote Madhaven. He's on these boards (though he may not have read this thread). If I did get the name wrong, he should at least be able to tell you the right name. :) Anyways, hope that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”