Dragons

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cniner
D-Bee

Dragons

Unread post by cniner »

So I've noticed that the dragons and gods book lists a number of attacks for dragon hatchlings and not a bonus attack number. My question is, if using these dragons in Rifts and using the Dragon Combat ability that starts with 3 attacks plus racial bonuses, are we to assume that all the dragons in the Dragons and Gods book get no bonuses to their number of attacks?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Dragons

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

cniner wrote:So I've noticed that the dragons and gods book lists a number of attacks for dragon hatchlings and not a bonus attack number. My question is, if using these dragons in Rifts and using the Dragon Combat ability that starts with 3 attacks plus racial bonuses, are we to assume that all the dragons in the Dragons and Gods book get no bonuses to their number of attacks?

1) The Dragon Combat h2h is in RUE, Rifts.
2) The PF D&G book was published before RUE was written.

Thus, as a GM you would need to translate/convert the the effects of the Dragon Combat h2h to PF standard, if you were going to import the Dragon Combat h2h in the PFRPG world.

It is just one of those things in each setting's canon that keep them from being all the same. This is a Good thing.

Ninjabunny wrote:Looking at cross setting books like D&G can make other books Look Sorta like liars.

The PF D&G MDC stats are for the RMB canon, not RUE canon. See the above point #2.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”