Unholy Weapons/ Holy Symbols

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zamion138
Hero

Re: Unholy Weapons/ Holy Symbols

Unread post by Zamion138 »

For the first.....
Hades has demon bone weapons in makes a good unholy weapon, palladium fantasy main book has holy weapons right after or before rune weapons.....dont have my book with me.

2. Dragons and gods has most of the holy symbols listed if im not mistaken. Or at least the sign of alot of the gods, its not like dnd where you cant cast with out one though.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

acoppock wrote:1. Where is the info/stats I need to select a Unholy Weapon for a NPC Demon High Priest? I found stats for a holy weapon in the Atlantis book.

2. What is the holy symbol for Modeus?

1 = Page 54 of Armageddon Unlimited has Weapons of Chaos. They might work for you as well.

2 = AFAIK, he doesn't have one.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

acoppock wrote:
2. What is the holy symbol for Modeus?
As far as I know, Demons and other True Supernatural beings of similar power level don't generally get to have Holy/Infernal Symbols of their own.

And when I say "symbol," here, I am referring to sigils and the like that actually have some sort of power (warding, harm, benefit, etc.) against other supernatural entities.

Unless there is other information in the PFRPG modules of the Palladium Megaverse, which I don't have for the most part, Holy Symbols in general appear to be limited to the gods and a tiny handful of Alien Intelligences -and even then it largely appears to be confined to gods and AIs that are part of a Pantheon.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”