The weight of a LeyLine Walker Hidden Armor

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dinne
Wanderer

The weight of a LeyLine Walker Hidden Armor

Unread post by Dinne »

Question:How much does Ley Line Walker Armor weigh for each piece??
This armor can be made of different things, but this players got some Dino hide. I was assuming that it would relatively light, but this player has very low strength and it is something I have to consider for the game.

The R:UE is not saying how much each piece should weight or all together. This player is going to have vambraces/arms, legs, main body, and back of head. I'm wondering how much I should make these pieces weigh. I keep thinking it might weigh a lot, since they are not supernatural creatures.
Thank you for any responses. :)
Last edited by Dinne on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: The weight of a LeyLine Walker Hidden Armor

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

honestly, not more than 5 lbs for any combination of materials.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Dinne
Wanderer

Re: The weight of a LeyLine Walker Hidden Armor

Unread post by Dinne »

So, to inquire further, would legs plates be 5 lbs, vambraces would be 5 lbs, back of the head would be 5 lbs, and the main body would be.. 10 lbs? That sounds reasonable, right, or should I make the leg plates more because they are bigger that something on your fore arm?

Thank you for the response! :)

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”