Telekineticly crushing

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Telekineticly crushing

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

No. Sadly, palladium lacks that.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

jester_79 wrote:I guess a can or jar to impress/distract but was meaning like crushing robots, people, things like that using probably Telekinesis Super.

As I said, neither is possible with the rules as they are now.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Depending on what you are looking for, there is the Teke Freak from Rifter #50. It has a few special abilities, but two of note are the TK Hammer, and the TK Crush (basically two hammers coming together). This is basically a single attack though, so it's not exactly constant pressure or anything. Also, I believe these are special O.C.C. abilities and not available to other psychic classes. However, I think it's the closest you're going to come in PB, and even though it's in a Rifter it is official material (noted as such) for Chaos Earth. At the very least you might be able to mine it for ideas. Anyways, I think that's all for now. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

jester_79 wrote:Are there any rules/suggestions for using Telekinesis to break bones?

No. All TK or Super TK can do is pick up one thing and throw it at another thing. this is the total limit of it's ability.

It might be worthwhile to make some homebrew TK powers.

Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

There is a Nightbane Talent and a superpower that rips it off though.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”