Called Shot

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Called Shot

Unread post by Witchcraft »

Quick question: If you have WP: Paired Pistols for the Gunslinger / Gunfighter, etc. You have Sniping. You have Sharpshooting. You've got basically all the training a human-being can have...EVER.

Can you make a called shot with both pistols at the same time? I know you can fire both pistols simultaneously at one target with one attack roll or two targets with two attack rolls. You can burst with both pistols at the same or different targets. Can you do an aimed shot or aimed called shot with both pistols?

I'm not sure why but I'm leaning toward no -- unless your eyes have independent focusing -- right? Like a cyborg maybe? Or a targeting reticle / HUD?

Also, do the gunfighter / gunslinger get special versions of the aforementioned skills that negate any imposed penalties other classes would normally have?
There is no spoon.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Called Shot

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

level 4 edit
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Witchcraft »

Hmm...thanks!
There is no spoon.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

level 4 edit
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Can you make a called shot with both pistols at the same time? As per the general combat rules, No.

Care to quote the relevant passage(s)?
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”