Board index » Palladium Books® Multimedia » Rifts® Movie

Post subject: Legion M
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:41 pm

D-Bee

Has anyone thought of approaching Legion M with movie and series ideas? they are currently working on building a western comic series and they're making a popular comic book into a series. They are looking for content to make into dynamic and entertaining media. They made that movie about Tolkien not too long ago. Legion M seems like the best idea if there are still people interested in this. I know that I would pay to watch a movie about these books that I have been reading since I was a teenager. Netflix might even be looking for additional content who knows. I also know that I'm stoked about Legion M's Ghosts of Manhattan Production and that they are actively looking for content with existing fanbases to build upon.

Post subject: Legion M
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 pm

Explorer

I'd have to see some of their animations first, or live-action movies so I could know how many minutes of action are possible. Currently I see alot of anthologys and documentarys; the only movie of theirs I remember was Colossal, which was dialog heavy.

That being said, they announced alot of interesting titles so it might be worth it. The thing is, I don't exactly understand their production model... Is it crowd funded or do the shareholders fund it?