tw for the holiday's

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

tw for the holiday's

Unread post by abe »

what kind of techno-wizardry would be appropriate for the upcoming holiday's? :?
Last edited by abe on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

well it'd be easier if we did a Rifts/Futurama crossover with a ARCHIE Robot Santa , but we'd probably get locked for conversions by the mods
true,I was thinking of besides that anyway.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Its not polished but its what was asked for.

Instant Christmass Tree

This product come in a pot of dirt and a wire wraped treacota pot. The adding of water activates the magic, producing a Christmass Tree 1', 5', or 10' tall over one hour per foot. Rebates of 50% if the pot and tree are retuened to the maker.

This item made through the partnership between a TW and a Bio-Mancer to make a Merry Christmass for everyone, and to make some quick credits during the yule seasons. The trees develop from a packet in the pot, depending on the amount of PPE stored in the packet. This determins how tall the tree will get, and it set during item creation.

The spells need for this item are Shape Plants (biomancy, to shape its growth into a Christmass Tree shape), Accelerate Plant Growth (biomancy, for the quick growth into a tree from a seed), Stary Lights (modified Lantern light, for the firesafe tree lights), Create wood ( to replentish the planting mix), Energy Bolt (to power the magic), and ether talisman or energy sphere (to store the power of the magics). Physiscal requierments, one seed typicly of a evergreen speicies, 30 carets of gems, one pot full of planting mix.

The cost should cover the the cost of the physical components and the labor. If the tree is returend to the maker the gems and the decritive pot. Sence one of the partners is a biomancer, the trees are planted about the town.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

TW Dimension Door, keyed only to the parents.

Once activated, only up to two people -usually the kids' parents and keyed to the individuals beforehand -can access the Door.

Perfect for preserving presents where the kids can't get to them!!!

Also, time does not pass within this Time Hole; Christmas Dinner can be cooked weeks in advance and will be as fresh/tasty/piping hot or cold as when they were first prepared!!!!
(Living things, including plants, cannot be stored inside this Dimension Door.)
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Or if you have a HUGE familly coming over. Or if you're a TW and made it to flaunt your constrution prowus, hear me roaw......"give me another sam..."
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”