opening a portal

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Correct. they can be at any angle more or less.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Actually, IIRC the Calgary rift is actually a permanent rift that is horizontal, parrallel with the earth instead of perpendicular as most of the drawings are. As for above or below ground, get Rifter 0 and see for yourself :P

(Once it's for sale mind you...)
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

No, you have to have a personal sanctary on the place or it is random. So it would be hard to use it like you are saying. THough you could have it any direction. Nothing for it or against so it would be a GM call.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”