Transformation and Metamorphosis Spells

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

There's no Metamorphasis: Inanimate Armor.

But considering how much work Aiherman and Duscon had to put into it, I'd say it's possible but hard.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

He is also a god. And it always seem like the demons are chosing to be in the armor.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

See Angrar Robotics in the Mercenaries book.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Mouser13 wrote:He is also a god. And it always seem like the demons are chosing to be in the armor.

Duscon is not a god (Dispite what he may beleive), but he WAS trained in bio-wizardy directly by Splyncryth.

of course, that's why Ahirmans are so much better than his.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
Mouser13 wrote:He is also a god. And it always seem like the demons are chosing to be in the armor.

Duscon is not a god (Dispite what he may beleive), but he WAS trained in bio-wizardy directly by Splyncryth.

Yes, but it never said he made the armor he just found it for all we know. Or is my memony failing me?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Mouser13 wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:

Yes, but it never said he made the armor he just found it for all we know. Or is my memony failing me?

It says specifically it's his latest personal experiment.

Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Can you give me a page #? make it quicker for me to find it.
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Unread post by filo_clarke »

How about casting Summon Greater Familiar to get a hold of a Tectonic Entity. Then cast Immure Entity on a medallion or something that you wear and have the Tectonic Entity "generate" a suit of trash armor for you when you need it. I don't know if it would work, but it sounds like a good plan. :-D

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”