Space Magic in Dimentional OutBreak

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Space Magic in Dimentional OutBreak

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Rifts® Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak™

The Minion War spills into Phase World®, the city of Center and the Three Galaxies™. The epic scale of the Minion War just got bigger and even the Worlds of Warlock, the Splugorth and Naruni are involved.

Phase World’s Center described and mapped. Four new levels, including the Gateland, Central Station, the Spaceport, Repo-Yards, Free Trade Zone, Warlock Market, notable merchants and places of business, and much more.
Demon Knights, Star Slayers, demonic legions and more.
Demonic spaceships, magic weapons and new horrors.
Deevil fortifications and defenses.
Space spell magic (new).
Spaceships, power armor and other gear.
The plot for conquering the Three Galaxies.
A stand-alone Dimension Book that is also the third step in an epic, five book crossover that spills across the Palladium Megaverse®.
Artwork by Apollo Okamura, Mike Mumah, and others.
John Zeleznik cover painting.
Written by Carl Gleba.
192 pages – Cat. No. 875 – $22.95 retail. December or January release.

I for one would like to see the Space Magic that was presented in the Rifter to be made Cannon.

Which space magic spell from the rifter would you want to be included above the others?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

They are invocations, and only a Space Mage can learn them w/o someone teaching them to the mage. Or if they are a mage in a space camapin. Some are trully powerfull...but approprate for the scale of Space Campains.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

The Rifter Space magic can only be considered the most powerful form of magic in the Megaverse.
I hope it gets toned down a little if they keep the same stuff.
Some overpowered examples include: The Lunar Armor spell which is an Armor of Ithan Clone except it is increased to 20 MDC/level and has a PPE cost of 18; The Starblade spell which is a clone of Psi-Sword with increased damage. There are also some pretty potent combat spells (not sure which spells to compare these to) like Starflame: 600' range per level, 5D6 +1D6MD perlevel damage.
Personally I like the potential for a lot of thse spells though.
I'm sure Gravitus Everlast does too - there are a lot of spells designed to mimic Cosmo Knight's abilities and as it is stated - the Cosmo Knights hate it. His fallen Knight on the other hand would really love to be flying around at supersonic speeds all armored up again :D .

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”