Memory Loss Spell?

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

clawingwolf
Explorer

Memory Loss Spell?

Unread post by clawingwolf »

Is there any spell that a mage can cast to make a person lose parts of their memory?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Memory Loss Spell?

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

clawingwolf wrote:Is there any spell that a mage can cast to make a person lose parts of their memory?

I don't think so, not permanently, although that is a side-effect of any temporal spell.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Memory Loss Spell?

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

clawingwolf wrote:Is there any spell that a mage can cast to make a person lose parts of their memory?

I forget.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Mindshatter will make them forget everything for 24 hours per level.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

A high level Flesh Sculpter could do take out/modify memory, but FS spells are specilty magic and a good part of their spell list are rituals.

If you want to make a invocation that can erase/make inaccessable certain portions of a char's memory, then you are going to need the megaversal spell creation rules in the "Through the Glass Darkly" book.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”