Firestarter

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Firestarter

Unread post by Library Ogre »

No conversions here.

Just a suggestion: For those who want to add some color to their descriptions of what it feels like to be psychic (especially in BTS or a low-powered NightS/B game), I suggest reading Firestarter by Stephen King. I keep reading it and assigning powers to things that happen, and PCCs to characters.

Great source material for BTS.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Firestarter

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Mark Hall wrote:No conversions here.

Just a suggestion: For those who want to add some color to their descriptions of what it feels like to be psychic (especially in BTS or a low-powered NightS/B game), I suggest reading Firestarter by Stephen King. I keep reading it and assigning powers to things that happen, and PCCs to characters.

Great source material for BTS.

For Heroes Unlimited as well, if you want an idea how some mutants might be hunted but try to live as normal people.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”