Viewing Auras

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Viewing Auras

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

gadrin wrote:I'm looking at the Mystic Invisibility spell in Mercenary Adventures and it's pretty cool, hiding the spell caster from Psi-Stalkers powers and the like.

At the end it mentions: "the individual does not radiate any perceptible aura for the duration of the spell."

whoa ! To me, NOT having an aura suggests, that this guy is something to look at very closely, since he doesn't look like the other "regulars".

do you feel it means: his aura looks like an other mundane or follow the wording strictly ?

no aura is no aura. the key to remember is that see aura allows you to see all aruas, even those of invisible things: not having an aura is good to combine with other meathods of hiding.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

gadrin wrote:crap.

so "use Transferal" is the answer when you want to look mundane.

^%&*(%#! @&^ spell uses 50 PPE !

Or Alter Aura...
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

gadrin wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:
gadrin wrote:crap.

so "use Transferal" is the answer when you want to look mundane.

^%&*(%#! @&^ spell uses 50 PPE !

Or Alter Aura...

I meant for mages (who aren't psychic) or is that spell hiding someplace else ?

Oh.

Right. There is no spell that will make a mage look like a mundane in cannon. Transferal is your closet option.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”