Summon Lesser Being

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Summon Lesser Being

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

gadrin wrote:this should work on a Zenith Moon Warper right ? as per the definition/explanation on RUE bottom of p285.

i'd say so. :)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Noon
Champion

Unread post by Noon »

Well, what's the ratio of your GM following the rules Vs not following them? Work out the percentage, roll it and there, that's a good indicator of how likely it is to work!

Though if your quoting page references it suggests the percentage is pretty low. Good luck, adventurer!

Edit: And here's a strip in honour of it! http://rolluproleup.stripgenerator.com/ ... itude.html
My WIP browser game : Come see how it's evolving!
Philosopher Gamer: Thought provoking blog!
Driftwurld: My web comic!
Relkor: "I believe the GM ruled that they did vomit..."
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Re: Summon Lesser Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

gadrin wrote:this should work on a Zenith Moon Warper right ? as per the definition/explanation on RUE bottom of p285.

I don't know what definition you are referring to, but BTS had a comprehensive list of "Lesser Beings" compatible with this spell which included pretty much every supernatural monster other than Elementals, Vampires, Greater Demons, Deities/Demigods/Godlings, and Alien Intelligences, so the Zenith Moon Warper seems like a suitable addition.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”