TW Archer's Bracer

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

TW Archer's Bracer

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Still on the TW devices for Archers kick I cam up with this at a diner.

TW Archer's bracer's

looks like normal Archery bracer's with gems studded in them, when activated they allow the wielder to pull bows that require exceptional strength as if heir strength stat was supernatural. A normal human using this bow would be able to fire a Mega damage bow as if their where supernaturally endowed. Effects last for five minutes, first level device.

Mystic Fulcrum (5) malachite (2500 per carat)
Energy Bolt (5) red Zircon (2000 per carat)

100 PPE construction Cost.
5 PPE activation.
10 hours to build
5500 credits to build.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

kool
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

That's a cool item
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Semisonic9 wrote:Um...what's a mega-damage bow?

Most bows that do MD do so thanks to mystical empowerment, specialized warheads, or some power innate to the user. I'm pretty sure the physics involved in getting an arrow to do MD would be pretty rough.

~Semi

there are four official mega damage bows that I have found (that derive their mega damage from the strength of the pull).

One is in the back of spirit west, the second is the Larhold Barbarian recurved bow (South America 2 in the Larhold barbarian occ description), the Mega damge Crossbow in Merc opps and the Steelwood bows in dinosaur swamp. All require exotic strength to Pull.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

Pretty cool. Too bad there isn't a stickied thread for TW devices.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

verdilak wrote:Pretty cool. Too bad there isn't a stickied thread for TW devices.

maybe we should bug Kevin at the OH for a fan submission gadget book.
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

rat_bastard wrote:
verdilak wrote:Pretty cool. Too bad there isn't a stickied thread for TW devices.

Would be nice. But then again, there are quite a few things that would be nice. heh.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

rat_bastard wrote:

That would be called The Rifter.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Deific NMI wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

That would be called The Rifter.

oh shush, I'm trying to figure out a way for people to right most of my sourcebook.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”