brains like clockwork

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

As strange as it is, what you probably want is a technojacker from Splicers. Add minor psionics roll to the OCC as written and it's a near perfect match with absolutely minimal changes.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

In Beyond the Supernatural 1&2, and Nightbane, and finally rifts there is a PCC know are a PSI Tech, which makes PSI devices that the PSI can use. Each device is crafted by the PSI-Tech so would take its form from the style that PSI-tech uses.

So the P-T could make PSI powered clockwork devices, if that was their style of making their devices. These devices are controled by the PSI-Tech directly.

Otherwise you'd have to play some sort of master PSI that had the Telemechanics power, then if you have that, you could get one of the higher level TeleMech powers.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Spark
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spark »

I have to agree with drewkitty, a Psi Tech is the closest. There's one that is in one of our campaigns, and they do have a lot of psionics related to technology.

Telemechanics
Telemechanics Possession
Telemechanics Paralysis
Machine Ghost

I think there are one or two I'm missing, but those would be the psionics to focus on, or you go with a Psi Tech or not.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”