atlantean undead slayer

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Re: atlantean undead slayer

Unread post by Scrud »

Pitman wrote:Has anyone ever played an undead slayer and wat strats did u use
Undead slayer is an OCC not an RCC so it dosen't have stats. You need to choose an RCC, but I'm almost sure that Undead Slayers have to be True Atlanteans
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

Pitman wrote:Should i be going melee as a undead slayer? i was lucky enough to pass the roll for amby which allows me to weild 2 swords at the same time. Am i able to touch to weapon tatoos at the same time or one at a time?
For T-Men melee is the way to go but as for paired weapons thats totaly possible just cast 2 magis swords. Or you could have one tatoo with a chain connecting two swords allowing you to cast one weapon as 2 :nh: but thats the kind of thing you gotta run by your GM :nh:
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Scrud wrote:
Pitman wrote:Should i be going melee as a undead slayer? i was lucky enough to pass the roll for amby which allows me to weild 2 swords at the same time. Am i able to touch to weapon tatoos at the same time or one at a time?
For T-Men melee is the way to go but as for paired weapons thats totaly possible just cast 2 magis swords. Or you could have one tatoo with a chain connecting two swords allowing you to cast one weapon as 2 :nh: but thats the kind of thing you gotta run by your GM :nh:

SWORD-CHUKS!
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”