Rebirth of the Shadow Caster

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Mysteries of Magic. Which is, unfortunately, unreleased.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

There was one spell caster that I made up a while ago. I called them Celestial Warlocks. They weren't warlocks, but they followed a good deal of their traditions. Anyway, the celestial magic was based on drawing on the sun and the moon, quite literally. If the mage was not in an area of direct sunlight and moonlight he would be magicless(well, there was a spell that allowed storing moon or sunlight, but that was fairly high level). The spells also had different effects depending on what time of day it was (day time or night time, and some had special allowances for certain events.)

Sadly, I never finished writing up the spells for the character, there were only about 15 finished before i moved on to other things, and then lost the whole thing when my laptop crashed, but I plan to go back and do it with enough demand for it.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”