reality manipulate psionics

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

blade76
Explorer

reality manipulate psionics

Unread post by blade76 »

Hi, is anyone interested in forming an OCC in psi that allows one to be able to manipulate reality by percieving reality different and using that perception to alter the constant of normal reality?

Tell me what you think :-D
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

reality?

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Bring it on. :D :thwak:
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Blue Eyes
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Blue Eyes »

i believe such an OCC already exists, the Illusionist in the Old Ones book for PF.

BE
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Not what's he's looking for I think, Blue Eyes... that one just lets the psychic force others to perceive reality differently, without actually changing reality.

What he seems to be asking for is an OCC which decides "I don't like a reality where elephants are grey and big. I think I want a reality where elephants are pink and tiny" and then causes reality to be that way.

IMO, that's really closer to what Palladium usually defines as magic, and I think that it would work very well as the concept for a Mystic... someone who sees themselves, not as casting spells, but as redefining reality because of their enlightenment.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
blade76
Explorer

Unread post by blade76 »

I saw on bhegr a power under physical psionics called psychokinesis, what do you think of that for a start?

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”