Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Guild of Magic & Psionics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Sky Knight Question
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:23 pm

D-Bee

Hello Everyone,

I want to roll up a human or Atlantean Sky Knight, but I no longer have the book "New West." I do have the "Book of Magic" and I seem to remember what spells they start off with (all Clouds of War, all Clouds Peace, Storm Rider Armor, Cloud Surfing) but I do not remeber the P.P.E or skills they start out with. I was thinking of going with 2D4x10 plus P.E. for P.P.E. and taking the skills from a basic grunt or knight. Do you think that would be to the right amount of P.P.E. and set of skills?

Vanion.

Post subject: Re: Sky Knight Question
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:53 pm

Monk

Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
Vanion wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I want to roll up a human or Atlantean Sky Knight, but I no longer have the book "New West." I do have the "Book of Magic" and I seem to remember what spells they start off with (all Clouds of War, all Clouds Peace, Storm Rider Armor, Cloud Surfing) but I do not remeber the P.P.E or skills they start out with. I was thinking of going with 2D4x10 plus P.E. for P.P.E. and taking the skills from a basic grunt or knight. Do you think that would be to the right amount of P.P.E. and set of skills?

Vanion.

not even close.

sadly, we can't give you the details here on this forum

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am

Explorer

Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Seems as though you have 3 options
-loosen your wallet
-make it up as you and your GM see fit
-make something else

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.