Sky Knight Question

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Sky Knight Question

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Vanion wrote:Hello Everyone,

I want to roll up a human or Atlantean Sky Knight, but I no longer have the book "New West." I do have the "Book of Magic" and I seem to remember what spells they start off with (all Clouds of War, all Clouds Peace, Storm Rider Armor, Cloud Surfing) but I do not remeber the P.P.E or skills they start out with. I was thinking of going with 2D4x10 plus P.E. for P.P.E. and taking the skills from a basic grunt or knight. Do you think that would be to the right amount of P.P.E. and set of skills?

Vanion.

not even close.

sadly, we can't give you the details here on this forum
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Scrud
Explorer
Comment: Truth is subjective, which is the very reason I must rely on you to make the right choice.
Location: Alone pondering whether or not I'm a Dopplaganger or not, whether or not I'm doing the right thing

Unread post by Scrud »

Seems as though you have 3 options
-loosen your wallet
-make it up as you and your GM see fit
-make something else
-Floops of the Megaverse beware, Scrud the Flooper Slayer is on the Prowl

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”