Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Guild of Magic & Psionics

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Champion

Last post I see is from 2014. Is there an updated version of this list that includes more recently published books and rifters?

GM is allowing me to create a magic using character that has access to "any non specialized invocation". I'm pretty sure that there are some pretty nifty spells outside of the HU2 main book.

Razzinold wrote:
And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Monk

I have posted a list of what magic spells and stuff that is in the rifters in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=131372

Which does remind me that I need to up-date it a bit.

My Artwork

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 am

Demon Lord Extraordinaire

Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?
The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:
Last post I see is from 2014. Is there an updated version of this list that includes more recently published books and rifters?

GM is allowing me to create a magic using character that has access to "any non specialized invocation". I'm pretty sure that there are some pretty nifty spells outside of the HU2 main book.

I have a spreadsheet that covers up to MiF in the Rifts line, MoM1 in the PFRPG line, and Rifter 70. What it doesn't do is cover the non-Rifts invocations that appear in each of the settings (ie: Fireball). I was trying to avoid repeating the same spells at the time. However, I'm actually about to start knocking that today.

I will not be adding spells from books that were published after MiF was released though. I stopped buying the books in that following January so if you're looking for something from after that month you'll have to either do it yourself of find someone else who has done it.