Power Armor and Telemechanics

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Power Armor and Telemechanics

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Some reason I thought their was rules somewhere(thought was in Archie book couldn't find it) that allow you to use for combat not just pilot power armor via telemechanics? Anyone have any ideas?
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Power Armor and Telemechanics

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Mouser13 wrote:Some reason I thought their was rules somewhere(thought was in Archie book couldn't find it) that allow you to use for combat not just pilot power armor via telemechanics? Anyone have any ideas?

SB 2: The Mechanoids includes a suit of power armor and a robot vehicle that Archie specially designed to work with Hagan Lonovich's telemechanics, giving him combat bonuses when he pilots them.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Mouser13 wrote:Some reason I thought their was rules somewhere(thought was in Archie book couldn't find it) that allow you to use for combat not just pilot power armor via telemechanics? Anyone have any ideas?

KCs reference, plus the Telemental system from HU 'bot construction maybe. Are you thinking of something like the Psi-Tech Class ability in Psycape WB12?

Other than that almost want to say you are thinking of a Telemechanic variation (Operation), but that doesn't actually work. So my guess is you might be thinking of one of the above 3.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Does this mean there's no benefit to Telemechanics with PA unless it's specially designed by ARCHIE?
Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mouser13 »

Well that why I created the poll question on this topic. Comes down to what is meaning of operation. How does that if allow to be used in combat.
thorr-kan
Adventurer

Unread post by thorr-kan »

I coulda sworn I remember reading something about a psi power that assisted in vehicle combat. It wasn't the psi-tech.
I have a blog; come see what I've created: https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.com/
-The 2024 Character Creation Challenge (#charactercreationchallenge):
https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.com/ ... challenge/

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”