A concept...

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

A concept...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

What do you think of the concept of something like this surviving through? http://www.zetatalk.com/shelter/slideloc/index.htm With the story line of when their computer main frame goes down so does the clocking device and force field? And the players would needs to send people to retrieve parts. Or a group of players stumble on to one with a shotty main frame that has been evacuated?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Lt Gargoyle
Champion
Comment: Well men if we're going to die, then let us die with honor.

Re: A concept...

Unread post by Lt Gargoyle »

The concept could be great to work with. Players fighting to safe the life they know. But would they have to be soldiers? What occ are you thinkng of allowing? The over all picture of how the people live in this dome could make for great story line. Where in the world would you want to put it?
Well men if we are destine to die, let us die with honor

If all of your wishes are granted then many of your dreams will be destroyed.

The final form of a person character lies in their own hands

keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Lt Gargoyle wrote:The concept could be great to work with. Players fighting to safe the life they know. But would they have to be soldiers? What occ are you thinkng of allowing? The over all picture of how the people live in this dome could make for great story line. Where in the world would you want to put it?

I'd put it wherever in the world Carmen Sandiego is. :D If the Bio-Dome were made of MD materailas and in a (comparitively) geologically stable place then yeah it could survive. Lotsa adventure possiblities w/this one.
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
pblackcrow
Champion

South Texas or South California. OCC's I am not sure. Let's face it, any of the above could find it. It doesn't have to be a solders. There are several adventures that I can see for not only Chaos Earth, but almost any modern day or futuristic game.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Russian domed city would hold 100,000 people
http://dvice.com/archives/2010/11/russian-domed-c.php

Any open pit mine or canyon covered and walled at the open places.
Covered sections of cities using the buildings as 'tent poles', think Las Vegas has done something like that. Large shopping Malls rebuilt for living and food would work as well.

Done on a large or small scale. Solid, force field or what even works then and can be kept working.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
pblackcrow
Champion

abtex wrote:Russian domed city would hold 100,000 people
http://dvice.com/archives/2010/11/russian-domed-c.php

Any open pit mine or canyon covered and walled at the open places.
Covered sections of cities using the buildings as 'tent poles', think Las Vegas has done something like that. Large shopping Malls rebuilt for living and food would work as well.

Done on a large or small scale. Solid, force field or what even works then and can be kept working.

Thanks for adding that.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”