Shadow Beast in CE

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Shadow Beast in CE

Unread post by Lord Z »

Hello All,

I am currently writing an article which converts the classic Shadow Beasts and other Shadow Creatures to Beyond the Supernatural 2nd edition stats. While I am at it, I think I might include conversions for Chaos Earth at the same time. Has this already been done?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Re: Shadow Beast in CE

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

It's generally assumed that creatures in vanilla Rifts have the same stats in Chaos Earth. So there wouldn't be any changes for Shadow Beasts. They would be as they are presented in Rifts Ultimate Edition, p.220 and 221.

i dont know where S.D.C. stats for Shadow Beasts are. Either in Beyond the Supernatural 1st edition or Palladium Fantasy.
Last edited by RoadWarriorFWaNK on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Re: Shadow Beast in CE

Unread post by Lord Z »

Correct, the S.D.C. versions of Shadow Beasts are in Fantasy, Heroes Unlimited, and I think 1st edition BtS -- I'll have to check that. A version of Shadow Beasts with stats to roll instead of assigned stats is coming out of Rifter #28. That is just the basic Shadow Beast. I've found other Shadow Creatures so far in Land of the Damned 1, Rifter #20, and Rifter #28.

Thank you for the insight.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”