preorder book timeline

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drakinn
Explorer

preorder book timeline

Unread post by drakinn »

when are the preorder books for CE due to be released?
Skilled Warriors of old
Their wariness was as that of one crossing a river in winter;
Their caution was as that of one in fear of all around;
Their gravity was as that of a guest
Their relaxation was as that of ice at the melting point

Tao Te Ching
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Re: preorder book timeline

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

The only one that I know has a chance of coming out this year is First Responders - scheduled as of now for a "summer" release.

Rifter #50 has a Chaos Earth psychics article by Jason Richards. I'm not 100% sure if it will be canon or not, but it's already shipping at least.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Chaos Earth psychics is canon, so far as I know. At the very least, it's the stopgap until Psychic Storm is written, which I'll start working on about four months from now at the earliest.

First Responders is, I'm told, heading to near front of the line after the Open House is done and all of that insanity subsides. Given the length of the book, I anticipate that this summer will probably bring it to shelves, unless Kevin decided to add a substantial amount of material to it.

For the record, I have nothing to do with Mission Book 1, so I can't speak to that.

I'd just hold off pre-ordering, honestly. Regarding my contributions to the line, if you check out my website, follow me on Facebook or Twitter, or just check back here a lot, I try to keep fans in the loop as best I can. You can also always drop me a line or post something here if you have questions.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
drakinn
Explorer

Unread post by drakinn »

Thanks that would be nice
Skilled Warriors of old
Their wariness was as that of one crossing a river in winter;
Their caution was as that of one in fear of all around;
Their gravity was as that of a guest
Their relaxation was as that of ice at the melting point

Tao Te Ching
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

df, I'll do that at some point, either as a Rifter article or some sort of download. My current business approach is to tackle only one contract at a time, so I'm off working on Palladium material until my current Rifter contract has been fulfilled.

Not all of the classes directly translate. The Survivalist is well-represented by a similar class in First Responders, and most of the others have some place as adventurer-type classes, mostly appropriate for use some time after the initial Cataclysm when people have adapted to new roles.

Should be fun. If you want to see it sooner, everybody buy lots of copies of Rifter 50 and all of my other books, and email/write Kevin telling him how much you enjoy my work and want to see more of it soon. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”