Mindless Sub-Demons

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mindless Sub-Demons

Unread post by Bill »

Looking for mindless, animal-intelligence, sub-demons. Book and page number, please.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Mindless Sub-Demons

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Bill wrote:Looking for mindless, animal-intelligence, sub-demons. Book and page number, please.

There are no mindless sub-demons i've ever seen. even the most single-minded and stupid are only somewhat below human intelligence.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
mercedogre
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: I ******* hate the atmosphere of the conversations here on these forums

Unread post by mercedogre »

The Zavor Revised Convertion Book pg 191, not a sub-demon but supernatural, Worms of Taut pg 185,
You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

mercedogre wrote:The Zavor Revised Convertion Book pg 191, not a sub-demon but supernatural, Worms of Taut pg 185,

Well, there are plenty of anamalistic supernatural predators, but the request was for sub-demons specifically :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “G.M.s Forum”