The 4 Galaxies: Chaos of the Galaxies.

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marcethus
Champion

Re: The 4 Galaxies: Chaos of the Galaxies.

Unread post by Marcethus »

Chapter: *flips the chapter number the bird* Screw numbering these things :P

Agni Sal and Cedric opened the door and got it open to check out the Power room, Uno after ordering Flamberge to join them. Flamberge did so by asking the pilot of the shuttle to take over the Elevator Watch position so that she could do so. Once joining them she starting working on the Computers while those strange panels revealed themselves to be the hazard that Agni and Sal thought they were. Revealing themselves to be Automated Turrets. They opened fire on the group inflicting damage superficial Damage on Uno and Sal and minor damage on Agni due to the fact that it took them a moment to realize that he was immune to their first attacks, which consisted of energy blasts. Cedric unfortunately was caught off guard and took severe damage to his Blackhorse Mecha (a modified triax Dragonwing of the player's design.) After heavily damaging most of the turrets, Flamberge managed to shut them down even though she could'nt read the language that the computer was in.

Meanwhile, the Chief Officer of Medical and Sciences, Persia, Was had found a treasure of Medical knowledge thanks to her learning of the Shadenthian language thanks to her time with Marcethus. Establishing a Link with Jessara onboard the Die-Valkyrie she initialized a Data upload. Just as Marcethus did the same thing with the data he found regarding the purpose of this ancient Complex that predated the Disaster which destroyed the Shadenthian homeworld 200,000 yrs before.

Persia with the little dragonling perched on her shoulder went to look for more of the Rodent creatures that she had found on her way into the complex having captured one and put it in a stasis container for later study wanted to find something for the creature to eat since it had informed her it was hungry. She found some of the strange rodent creatures in the room next door which much to hers and the dragonling's delight didn't get away from the ravenous dragonling in time to avoid becoming its meal. The dragonling content with its belly full while Persia brought power on in the room found something most astonishing. She found herself in another medical lab, this one housing a stasis pod and its monitoring station as well as a locker. She couldn't quite understand the very technical data that was presented but with the aid of Marcethus she figured out that it a Humanoid being was put into stasis right before the rest of the Shadenthian science staff put into stasis as they were unsure as what they were to do with the strange being that had arrived at the complex. Persia successfully revived the Humanoid and after making sure he was medically sound, informed Uno of the find. The Humanoid showed remarkable resilience to being informed that he had slept for two hundred thousand years.

As Uno recieved the information regarding the revival of a survivor she and the others with her were deciding to head back to meet back up with Prince-Commodore Marcethus, apparently Flamberge did more than shut down the turrets because as they about to leave the corridor and head back to the elevator room. The northern door opened as the computer spoke in Shadenthian which Uno's translators, having managed to hear enough Shadenthian from Marcethus and Persia speaking it, translated the computer's words into "Access Given". Uno still wanting to regroup with the Prince was about to have the group move along when Flamberge spotted something that looked very familiar to her.

A mecha standing 21ft tall, 35ft feet wide with its wings swept back and 30ft long, This mecha was painted a flat black with silver highlights. Flamberge swears she should be able to recognize it but can't remember where from. The rest of the crew follow Flamberge into the Large 100ft wide 300ft long by 100ft high Hanger bay after Uno relents, much because of Prince Marcethus informing her that he will join her momentarily as he and Persia finish reviving the Humanoid.

Cedric and Agni both admire the strange Mecha which Uno upon seeing it Identifies as something called a Valkyrie.

Moments later a very familiar Doorway of Shadow opens up.....
Marcethus
Champion

My last two posts are of last weeks and the week befores game session the first one might be a combined two week session but I don't think my memory is failing me that badly yet.

Aramanthus wrote:Cool update! When did you get to play? As I said before sounds like a fun game. Glad you are posting sessions.

We play every tuesday at 1830PST
Marcethus
Champion

DhAkael wrote:This was over at least 2 or 3 sessions.
Unlike me, Marcethus doesn't update the game log as frequently :D .

I also don't keep my notes on the game anywhere near as organized as I should :lol:
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Cool update! It sounds like they are having fun! Always a good thing to accomplish. Hopefully the player whose vehicle was severally damaged can get it repaired. So the Vaklyrie was in another mode? Very cool! I can't wait to hear more!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”