My vote for Project X

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

My vote for Project X

Unread post by sHaka »

I'm betting that Mechanoid Space is Project X. I don't have any real evidence and I'm bound to look silly when the truth comes out but i'm sure of it.

Is it coincidence that the mechaoids board is getting slightly busier, some of the recent patrons seem to be Palladium insiders. A sub-conscious desire to discuss "that which shall not be discussed!??! " emerging? :D

I hope I'm right, that would be a whole lotta' awesome. 8-)
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Re: My vote for Project X

Unread post by ZINO »

sHaka wrote:I'm betting that Mechanoid Space is Project X. I don't have any real evidence and I'm bound to look silly when the truth comes out but i'm sure of it.

Is it coincidence that the mechaoids board is getting slightly busier, some of the recent patrons seem to be Palladium insiders. A sub-conscious desire to discuss "that which shall not be discussed!??! " emerging? :D

I hope I'm right, that would be a whole lotta' awesome. 8-)

I hope that your right ,for i been waiting since 1998 for R.P.G :wink: :crane: this book.
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Carl Gleba mentioned awhile back over on the Dimensional forum that after his Minion Wars is finished he is going to work on this. I don't think that is project X. Although I could be wrong. We'll have to see and wait for KS to WOW us with his announcment!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Aramanthus wrote:Carl Gleba mentioned awhile back over on the Dimensional forum that after his Minion Wars is finished he is going to work on this. I don't think that is project X. Although I could be wrong. We'll have to see and wait for KS to WOW us with his announcment!

You are correct sir! And that's all I'll say about that. 8)

Carl
ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm always glad to support Palladium's family of writers and artist.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Hmmm! Sounds like fun! I'll have to get to the viewing stand! That way I can see the Benny Hill Like chase! :D

HH....FIE

Return to “The Mechanoids®”