The curse of Mechanoids has hit me......

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Obviously, the Mechanoids got him.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
R Ditto
Hero
Comment: It is hard to be alone. I was 18 when dad died, 38 when mom died. No grand kids or daughter in law for mom. Why, God, why?

Unread post by R Ditto »

I hope you reported the incidents, hopefully Ebay should have records of everything they need to track down the people and prevent such people from pulling such stunts again.
They should have stuff like IP addresses logged, so it could be possible for them to track if anyone from the same general IP pulls such stuff. If so, they can deal with the ISPs to track down people and have them dealt with legally.

Oh, here's a tip.
Don't use Pay Pal unless you absolutely have to.
I've heard as many bad things about Pay Pal as I have heard good things.

I personally use money orders (often from the local US Postal Service Post Office).
Nobody really dares rip you off when you use a money order (or even a check), because if they do, there is a paper trail. That and they must provide a legitimate name.

Heck, I don't even have a credit card. (for good reasons)

Needless to say, if an online store or seller doesn't accept checks or money orders, then I guess I'm out of luck. Any good seller on Ebay should accept check or money order. If not, then I would be wary.
But then again, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to online shopping... I can't afford to get ripped off...
Never Give Up, Never Lose Hope, Never Surrender!
The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance!!
Boldly going forward, 'cause I can't find reverse.
Dr. Watson; Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.
It is hard being alone.

Return to “The Mechanoids®”