Spying for Alex

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Spying for Alex

Unread post by Lord Z »

We are putting together a digital sourcebook to be sold on Palladium's webstore. All profits will be given to Alex whose family home caught fire a month or so ago. We've been lucky enough to have about 300 pages of material pledged so far from generous volunteers. We have not yet, however, received any material for the NN&S-MC product line.

Does anyone in this forum have something sitting around and collecting digital dust in a hard drive? If so, we might be able to use it in Rifter #0.1. The standard rules for submitting to Rifter apply, including the fact that I need a signed paper (the Unsolicited Manuscript Form) from every contributor. If you would like to participate, please respond to this message, speak up in the Rifter Zero forum here or at Nexus Nine, and-or send me a private message.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”