A different kind of N&S game

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Johnathan
Adventurer

Re: A different kind of N&S game

Unread post by Johnathan »

Unfortunately this is a little "before my time" (Yes, how terrible of me to be born in the 80's...) But many of these shows I remember as a kid (Mcguyver, the A-Team, Kung-Fu (A personal favorite)). One thing you might want to toss in, just for giggles and grins, are a few of the more "mundane" Heroes Unlimited character classes (Ancient Master would work GREAT for Kung-Fu in my opinion).

Since you're basically self creating this from scratch really only using N&SS as a basis to springboard this off of. Just an idea. I can totally see Mr. T as being a Physical Training with emphasis on Strength & Endurance being around for this :3
Hotrod wrote:I haven't noticed saints getting the bad end of the bargain at all. Sure, a lot of them die in pain and poverty. A lot of jerks die in agony, betrayal, and humiliation, often taking their own lives rather than having to face the consequences of what they've done.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Good idea,they need to face a number of different enemies.

Show the enemies you come up with.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Good to known,I will be watching for them.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”