Secondary MOS Question

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Gundy
Newb

Secondary MOS Question

Unread post by Gundy »

My character’s primary MOS is Intel. The secondary MOS optional table is a little confusing bc it shows 10 random MOS. I count only eight MOS available. If I choose to NOT roll against the optional random table, how do I determine the numbers and types of skills I would assign to my character? If I DO use the random table, what would the ninth or tenth MOS be?
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Secondary MOS Question

Unread post by NMI »

Gundy wrote:My character’s primary MOS is Intel. The secondary MOS optional table is a little confusing bc it shows 10 random MOS. I count only eight MOS available. If I choose to NOT roll against the optional random table, how do I determine the numbers and types of skills I would assign to my character? If I DO use the random table, what would the ninth or tenth MOS be?

Unfortunately, I no longer own either version of this game setting. Wish I diid.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”